Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 173

Thread: What would you do?

  1. #161
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: What would you do?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea, but since when is fraud and rape the same thing? </div></div>
    When a guy says he is a girl to bed another guy- automatic insanity, I'd shoot everything in sight.

  2. #162
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Wow I went to bed wayyy too early last night it seems!
    I read this whole thread this morning trying not to laugh out loud, lest my coworkers think I've flipped my lid
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #163
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: What would you do?

    You'll shoot your eye out [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] had to work myself.

  4. #164
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    I can't believe I actually read through this whole thing this morning.

    Now this is the one that actually didn't tell she had a meat sword and had sex with everyone at the Drunken Barn Party. Thing that gets me is Eric knows she is his dad but he still calls her mom, or should I say muuuuummm.

    0000035791 20061116111114
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #165
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    It is rape if you slip something into a girls drink that makes her think you are something your not...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  6. #166
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    It was late so I actually see that it was rape. My bad.

    What the tranny did was disgusting. I could see it if the tranny just got his ass kicked but me? I probably wouldn't have killed him unless it was a violent rape. But yeah after thinking about it, it was rape.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  7. #167
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    I'm thinking there is actually a legal term for this, like Rape By Deception, or something
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  8. #168
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Are we on the same page now?
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  9. #169
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Wow I totally missed this topic.

    Definition of rape

    rape

    NOUN:

    The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.
    The act of seizing and carrying off by force; abduction.
    Abusive or improper treatment; violation: a rape of justice.

    TRANSITIVE VERB:

    To force (another person) to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse; commit rape on.
    To seize and carry off by force.
    To plunder or pillage.

    So while it wasn't necessarily forced, it was improper treatment LOL

    I don't think rape is the right term, not sure what is the right term but its every bit as disgusting as it, or at least to me it is. And if there was a valid reason for temporary insanity, I believe this would qualify.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  10. #170
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    It's horribly sick what the tranny did. I don't sympathize with the tranny at all. Just wouldn't have gone that far in the reaction with this case at all. I would have given the tranny a thrashing. IMO, the tranny wasn't worth it.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •